DISCONNECTED THOUGHTS AS THE SEASON CLOSES AND THE SCHOOL YEAR BEGINS
- A great three hour paddle on Labor Day, on Sebonac Creek. I have put a full set of photos on Facebook, but for those of you who are far too busy to consider wasting even more time online, here's a sample:
- Chicken curry on Monday evening!
- At last a new back-pack for Kate! Worth another trip to Riverhead. (No coffee this time though.)
- Why are school text books so big and heavy? I'm sure that my books were half the size of the ones Kate is getting ready to take to school.
- The first trip to school this morning. That look. A blend of excitement, apprehension and resignation. It was as if summer had never happened...