Thursday, August 4, 2011

Manasota Key Images

Before the writing continues I offer a brief pictorial blog composed of sky and sea pictures taken on Manasota Key and Gasparilla Island. Part of the beauty of these shores is that the sky, and therefore the weather is always changing. A day that begins in bright sunshine may close with thunder and rain, and vice versa. And colors, stark and brilliant, speak for themselves. (Clicking on each image will take you a larger picture. Use you browser's back button to return to the main page.)









3 comments:

susan s. said...

Nice! I love seeing real clouds. And I like being able to see the rain fall straight down as a front approaches.

Rev. Richard Thornburgh said...

Pictures 6 and 8 would make good pc desktop backgrounds. I shall try them.

Tim Lewis said...

I'll send you the larger, higher resolution originals then.