Monday, March 9, 2009

SCIENCE IS FUN!


And so was this evening's school Science Fair for this parent, but a good job that it was not an ecology project as it was a two-car evening! My carbon footprint was horrendous, but my grape footprint was very comforting. We dropped Kate off at school at 6.00 p.m. and adjourned to Barristers in Southampton to meet another parent, where I enjoyed some excellent French Pinot Noir. Back to school for 7.15, but I then called Nichols of East Hampton to order the (in my humble opinion) the best gourmet burgers in the area, and drove east to pick them up. Now sipping even more Pinot Noir, this one Californian, and waiting for my family to return home, I can see the attraction of science. And science projects. It's the damn pushy parents I can't stand.

But by my own admission this evening I am such a negligent parent. Or am I?

No comments: